• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally got a look at him!!

Slow Jigger

There is a big bruiser out where I hunt and walking out to move my ground blind last night saw him on the adjacent land over the fence. He has huge body and a good rack from what I saw. He is a wall hanger for sure.

Any ideas on how to convince him to move over the fence and come get shot? :-)

We were looking at each other for a mintue or so as I tried to think of what I should do. I went on about my business of moving my ground blind and he didn't leave untill I was about 40 yards from him and I had looked back for about the 5th time.....

Was he with a doe? If not, I think I'd try some buck urine and a few grunt calls. He sounds like he's the big boy on the block and might not like the idea of another buck in his territory. If you've got a friend that shot a buck, cut off the tarsal glands and throw them in front of your blind, that'll p#$% him off.