• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody still watching "The Office"?

hanson

Tonight's episode was a gut buster. grin.gif

Michael, Dwight, and Jim went up to the Utica branch to "prank" them, or I should say Karen. Jim wasn't in on the prank, he thought they were on a sales call. Dwight had Molatov Cockails in the trunk for the prank. OMG!! grin.gif

Something about Earl was pretty dang funny again as well.

Quote:

and last week when Andy couldn't figure out the KitKat jingle.

Right at the very end of the show he figured it out...

"Break me off a piece of that Fancy Feast! The Cat food."

I think he proceeded to say he was the man. grin.gif

Gissert - ROFL, that line got me too.

I was never "into" the Office until the season premier this year when I happened to watch it. It just seemed that I always missed it on Thursday nights so it wasn't a show that I made a point to watch. Now I've been watching the reruns on TBS as well as the current season on Thursday nights and think it's a riot.

I caught the original Office on the BBC a while back and it's exactly the same concept the way the actors play into the camera, etc. I think the American spin-off is much better though.

I may have said it on here before, but I think with the 4 shows on thursday on NBC that this line-up is better than the Friends/Seinfeld line-up of the 90s. Earl, the Office, 30 Rock and Scrubs are all hilarious. 30 Rock is very underrated

Quote:

Andy has now beaten out Dwight as my favorite character on The Office now.

Wow does he make me laugh.

hahaah andy is funny but dwight is the best i think.like when they put his stapler in the jello lmao and when jim puts all his stuff in the vending machines and he has to buy it all back HAHAHAH thats from season 1 though but its hilarious.Anyone ever see them play basketball? hahahah

Oh man, great show. I'll be watching tonight.

here are a few good quotes:

Oscar: [of Mexican descent] I can play [basketball] if you need any help.

Michael Scott: I will use your talents come baseball season, my friend. Or if we box.

Michael Scott: [at the Dundie awards] This year's "Busiest Beaver" award goes to Phyllis Lapin!

Phyllis: This says "Bushiest Beaver!"

Michael Scott: I told them "Busiest"...(Contact Us Please).

Michael Scott: Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family.

Dwight Schrute: I come from a long line of fighters. My maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. World War Two veteran killed twenty men and spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp. My father battled blood pressure and obesity all his life. Different kind of fight.

Dwight Schrute: I think one of the greatest things about modern America is the computerization of medical records. As a volunteer sheriff I can look up anyone's psychiatric records or surgical histories. Yeast infections...there are a huge number of yeast infections in this county. Probably because we're downriver from that old bread factory...

Quote:

Pulls a blow dart gun from the toilet!

That was great! What did Dwight say... he keeps weapons hidden all over the office for emergency situations, like when he needed the pepper spray.