• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ICETEAM

Just to offer one persons opinion.

I decided I'd cough up the bucks and join the ICETEAM HSOforum. I thought " Can never have enough info".

If you are looking for local (MN) updates, or timely information on ice conditions etc. etc. etc......... THEN STAY RIGHT HERE!!!!!

What a disappointment!

That site just seems to have one problem after another with it. I won't be joining that web site next year.
Last year it seemed that all the post were from outside of minn. I guess everyone in minnesota is posting on this site.

I agree. I joined this year for the same reasons mentioned & what a waste of money. I think that site & forum is nothing more than an ongoing advertisment for their sponsers. I won't be renewing my membership.

At one point I too was an Ice Team member, even know a few Powersticks personaly.
I was only an active member for the first year, second year was a wait and see game, last year I said the game was up for them.
I do not hold a very high opinion of their founder or a few of his close cohearts.Granted they know how to catch fish, but so does an awful lot of the people on this forum.My disapointment came in as you said, it seems the main input is from out side Minnesota, and you rarely see any input from their top dogs.They never ever tell any one where the fish are biting, or do they want the general public to follow them around.But they sure want your money to keep on fishing for a living.
Just my 2 cents as well.
Benny