• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"Cards" (pics)

Thanks Ken!...I can't get enough of those tamaracs each fall!...still seem to "hang on" with those yellows and oranges even after the rest of the forest is gone....

Frame_Frame_DSCF9323-2copy.jpg

an interesting "black hole" in one of the water filled ditches after the rains we've had grin.gif

Frame_DSCF9330-2.JPG

Cheryl, I woke up to that when we had 8 inches of rain last month overnight. Two feet of water in the basement. Hit the control panel of the new furnace. Had to spring for a new control panel. Pump was one month past warranty date. Had to spring for new sump pump, too. Three days later, new sump pump (submersible commercial grade) died. Water still coming in, no pump, new furnace panel, went to hardware store and they didn't want to exchange three-day-old sump pump. Explained situation with eyes bugged out. Thumped fist on counter. Exchange completed. Happy ending.

Tomorrow's always a BETTER day. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I hate water. I like the picture but I hate water problems. When I bought my house in March of 2000. I received a nice present 14 days after closing and moving in. 5-8" of nice ice cold water from a sudden spring thaw and hard rain. All sheet rock had to be removed, washer + Dryer toast, Furnace made it out ok, basement floor heaved 6" in places. all carpet total loss. Welcome to home ownership.

PS I like the tamaracs also