• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Couture Retires again...

hanson

Don't be surprised if you see some kind of return! They get the ducks in a row and there will be one of those "Your not gonna believe this!" news releases..."Randy C. is making yet another comeback!" Fedor would do him up in my opinion.

Young, strong, quick, knowledgable, has heart and can stand, or go to the mat....men, no matter how tough, can only fight on so long in one on one...bacept, Chuck Norris, Quai Chang Kane, Jackie Chan and George Foreman! Oh, I forgot Holyfield....they will be fighting when they are in the 80's and 90's and kicking everyones butt! Ooooppps, almost forgot Rocky Balboa! grin.gif

Man, I don't know? Everyone I've seen him up against, he's put a whippin on em?

Fedor was pretty bloodied up in one match, having taken some pretty good whops to the kisser, can't remember who the guy was, but it showed he could take a punch and still be able to come back.

He didn't seem to get winded to quickly either and in the last couple of matches, it looked like Couture was really puffing by the end of the second round? And totally gassed at the finish.

I wish Randy could win em all, he has been one of my favorites as long as I been watching him fight, I always root for him, but age catches up to all of em. Some can go a little longer, such as Couture has, but ultimately, accumulated punishment and time wins out.

In UFC and Pride, Tito, Shamrock, Coleman, Frye, to name a few..maybe even Hughes and Liddel, I guess thats yet to be seen though?

Couture reinvented himself a number of times and has been able to come up with a winning strategy against fighters that Theoretically should have beaten him? Who knows, maybe he would have done the same thing against Fedor, but I personally, have my doubts.