• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC Up Date...

The Grebe

Yup, Evans will make minced meat out of Bisping. Do you think Vera has a chance against Sylvia? He might need a ladder to kick that high. I think those smaller quicker quys definitely have an advantage against Sylvia. Guys like Couture and Orlovsky can get some quick hits and wear him out. Don't get me wrong I still like Sylvia, but he just seems more vulnerable now. Btw, that guy on the ultimate fighter last night really choked. He didn't even try to get out of the reverse choke. Looks like Hughes is going to put the hurt to the team next week.

That Vera looks like a rugged hombre with alot of tools! I seen him fight a couple of times and he's no pretender thats for sure! That dude can bring it and I believe he will bring it alot faster then Silvia! On the other hand if by chance Silvia lands a shot, he's a good finisher.

I also think that Franklin is in for another beating from Silva. For the first part of his reign, Franklin looked unbeatable and in the last fight with The Spider, he barely looked ordinary? I heard that he had some kind of injury that kept him from giving it 100%...can't recall what it was, a wrist maybe? I hope that was the case, I like Franklin, Silva to for that matter, but I wouldn't mind seeing the school teacher win.

This isn't UFC stuff, but the post draws the interested people.....did anyone catch that Montiel bantamweight championship fight on Verses last night? If you didn't and you are a boxing fan, you missed what I think is going to be the fight of the year!

Man oh man! I normally don't care to watch anything below junior lightweights....seems like the smallest guys blast away at each other with the speed of a Hummingbird and nothing happens?

Not big on the heavyweights either, not since Tyson and Holyfield were laying people out.

But this fight last night was everything a boxing fan could ask for, boxing, respectively speaking, power punching, grit, heart, conditioning, stamina, nonstop action, give and take, champ and challenger on the mat, both hurt on numerous occassions and fought their way back, man, I'll tell ya, it kept me on the edge of my seat and not since Berarra and Morales have I seen one like that!

Most of the time, one fighter is far superior to the other and steam rolls him as expected....when they are evenly matched in ability, it is usually a boring fight. Not last nights bout, wow!

yes I did catch that fight and it was really good. I'm also not a big boxer viewer but for some reason that got my attention till the very end.

good fight and I'm sure Versus was happy with the ratings.

mr