• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"Took a Ride" (pics)

took a ride down "south of the Zim" country.....no deer but still a nice ride grin.gif....I did see a flock of about 20 or so sharptails in a field shocked.gif...just north of Meadowlands a mile or so....same place I saw em this spring during the mating "dance thing"...same field even!...I did manage 1 photo but these guys are serious spookie smirk.gif....pic I managed is about 250' or so away and even then the "sentry" saw me!....one spooked,then another...cackling and clucking as they flew and scattered...all on private farm fields so a guy can't really follow em...built in protection...good to see the sharptail"holding their own" at least in some areas...here's a pic of one of the flock...no it's not one of my better photos but shows it's a sharptail anyways grin.gif...and a couple other photos from that area...

Frame_DSCF8992copy.jpg

St. Louis River....noticed alot of the leaves have already fallen off the trees

Frame_DSCF8985-1copy.jpg

I take a pic of this barn every year...seasonal thing I guess grin.gif

Frame_DSCF8989-1copy.jpg

Johnny,

Great shots. I really love the barn photos. I have a thing for old barns. Your photos always make it seem like I live in a very different state than you. A much less picturesque state frown.gif I'm sure it'll be fine once we get some more color.

Thanks for sharing