• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hey rick. i need a pair a pair of ice cletes

rick when you see this, email me.i need a pair of those ice cletes you showed me at the ice show. i got so carried away looking at all the other goodies i forgot to stop back and pick up a pair. it didnt help that they had a hot blonde at the otter booth either. did you see her. WOW. well anyway let me know how to get a pair of them.

jim r [email protected]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Did you see what BLACKJACK had to say about his Ice Grips in this forum????

It appears finally enough people are getting them and see how NICE they really are and why they are without peer in the Ice Grip arena.

Rick,
I'll be ready to ship the new sizes of icegrippers next week. The new sizes will be able to accomodate the LARGEST boots out there. You'll have to let everyone know that they will need to provide two dimensions so I can provide the proper fit. I'll need the length from the rear of the heel to the center of the ball of the boot, and the width of the boot at the widest point of the ball of the boot.

Another endorsement!

I wear size 13 Sorel Alaskans (I don't think this model is made anymore) and the XL cleats fit, barely. I can do a dead-red sprint on glare ice with these things. They are one of the best ice fishing accessories I've ever purchased.

Neusbaum,
Using the former sizing that would be a regular. Starting next week yopu will order your size by entering those same measurements. I will then send the proper size. I will be able to accomodate toe width of up to 6 inches and any length.
Thanks for the interest and I hope to hear from you soon.
ICEGRIPPER

DROGERS9317
When you order yours just include the following two measurements and I'll guarantee them to fit.
Length of boot from rear of heel to the center of the ball of your foot.
Width of boot at widest point of ball of foot.
Do they work? You tell me