• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New King Quad 450

PikeBayCommanche

For camo it's not bad. You can get a bigger machine for a few more bucks if you'll take an '07. I didn't think the '08 suzuki's were out yet. The new '08 750 isn't even announced yet. The '08 450AXI is new, but the 450 has been out since '07 I believe.

My buddy bought a brand new 700 kingquad last year for 6300, but it was at the end of the year before the 07's came out.

I think you can find a better deal. This was posted on the startribune classifieds today. great prices on some 07's.

SUZUKI ‘07 King Quad 450 EFI $5399 ‘07 King Quad 700 EFI $5999 heinens yamaha

visit motoalliance on the web or at their office in Rogers for your winch needs.

Quote:

I think you can find a better deal. This was posted on the startribune classifieds today. great prices on some 07's.

SUZUKI ‘07 King Quad 450 EFI $5399 ‘07 King Quad 700 EFI $5999 heinens yamaha

visit motoalliance on the web or at their office in Rogers for your winch needs.

That is what I was thinking. Good deals this time of year. Those prices seemed high. I saw in the outdoor news they had '07 Sportsman 500's for around $5300 I believe. They also had '07 Sp 800's for around $6500. That is a killer deal.

Quote:

Thanks Fishy.

Called them and they have the 700 efi King Quad for $5900.

I guess I will go for the 700.
smile.gif

Great machine. You will be very happy with it. I'm not sure on the overall size of the 450, but some brands are smaller in the smaller cc range. No offense, but by the size you look in your sig. you will want the bigger one. We have a guy that hunts with us and he is a big guy. He drives a Kodiak 450 and he looks mighty goofy on it.

Love it. It goes any where and has all the power I need. The price was without a winch.

I couldn't be happier with it. Its great on the trails. Even being a big guy It handles me well and I can cruise on the trails really good. With the differental lock this thing can do what ever you want and go anywhere.

cool.gif