• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IM TWEAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!

Bassboy1645

FALL IS DEFINETLEY IN THE AIR!!! up here in beautiful ely ,MN its been so dry that the leaves are changing and fallign and with the cool mornings I Have the itch bad!!!! ITS TOTURE!!! to top it off I see a Nice buck seems like every other day/ night being as I drive alot for work and All my spots I have found and scouted this yr are all just phenomenal!!! easy accsses, multiple wind directions I cant hunt them, quality sign, and thyre all in areas I feel I can "pinch" the deer in closer for a shot. CANT WAIT!!!!! YE HAWWW!!!!!!!

i know what you mean!!! feels like waiting for christmas when i was a 5!!!! i was told, by a guy at work, he saw a 8 pt with some of his velvet peeling this morning.

the only thing i have left to do is to pick the lucky arrows, out of my new 2 doz., to become my hunting arrows.

Just received permition from a land owner in my zone for the city hunt to access some public land behind theirs. Heading out tomorrow to put a camera up and see what I can see.........wont be long now! I can't beleive the amount of trees that are changing up the North Shore already