• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

help,weekend updates

for those of us working today\tommorrow and cant get out before sunday\monday,we are relying and living vicariously thru those of you who are fortunite enough to get.how about
giving any info on the bite,conditions and
areas your out at,i be posting results from sunday and also a trip up north monday\tues
thanks in advance,it will help pass the day
here at work, but better the being off and shopping

Here's a little help:

The area lakes around Duluth are in good shape. I would say 5-6 inches of clear ice on Rice and Fish Lakes. Those lakes are good for walleyes. If you are looking for crappie fishing, Caribou or Grand would be a good bet. The best piece of information would to call to Fisherman's corner 218-729-5369 and talk to the guys there. Tell them you are coming from where ever and they'll help you out.
I was out on Fish Lake the other night, had Crappie Village all to myself and was in 12-13 ft of water. Caught 3 eye's in 15 minutes and then it turned off.
I understand the itch you have! Hope you can get up and get on the ice. Sounds like warm temps for the S. MN this weekend frown.gif To bad.
The Days Inn by the Mall would be the nearest motel/hotel to these lakes. Big plus there, Gander MT. is right across the road and within walking distance.
Write with any other questions.
-B

I just got back today from a fishing trip to the hackensack area ice was 6 inches on linsey lake, 5 inches on little boy and 5 inches on Mckeown. Their was a large open spot on mule lake so be carefull if you venture out on this one.