• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice house lettering

Pharcta2

So...I read the DNR requirements for identification on a fish house, and being a quasi-geek, tried to print out a page to put in a clear plastic cover for my portable. However, the regulations state 2" letters, and if I go that big, I will need 3 sheets!

What is everybody else doing?

I also was woundering what the rule are for portables and traps.

In the past I just attached my licence to my zipper with a piece of wire and have never been hassled by COs but only checked at night.
Input would be appreciated.

All you need is your DL#, print it in landscape mode and you shouldn't have any problems making 2" letters fit.

Hint, use the word art from Microsoft Word, its on the tool bar at the bottom. Position it towards the upper half of the page, this will give you room to put your license on the same sheet.

Got tired of the hand printed paper with my name and Lic. # on it getting messed up or blown away. This year I stenciled both my Otter and Frabill using white spray paint. I figure I will never get rid of them and it worked fine. Besides - when I finally get that last bite, they can bury all my gear with me smile.gif