• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What???Where????

Roofer

Sad to say, but it's only going to get worse before it gets any better.

This morning on KQ, they were talking about a couple wheelers that were going down HWY 55 in the metro, the wrong way against traffic, weaving in and out.

Not to mention the yahoo's behind me that continue to spin their donuts in the middle of the roads. On one occasion, every corner this person approached, he would do 3-4 donuts and continue on. He happened to be riding a Raptor that belonged to an acquaintence of ours.

the person who owns the Raptor wasn't the one riding it (but you know who that was). It was a distant relation to me who was riding.

I guess things could be worse. We had a known meth addict/chef out here last night standing on top of the sand pile in the development across the street screaming at the top of his lungs. A witness said he had a sign on the back of his car that said "SHOOT ME, KILL ME NOW, I'M A COWARD"

He was gone before the authorities showed, but not before said witness got his plate number.

Another fine outstanding citizen who needs a private room in St. Peter.

Are you refering to the word "Outlaw"? From what I remember when they started the grass drags, they were not sanctioned by a snowmobile racing association so they refered to it as an "outlaw race". They have NSRA to run the snowmobile race. Atv's were added as another attraction. These are good people that support motorsports and trails. They are NOT a bunch of nuts promoting irresponsible snowmobiling OR atving.

I think the point was that the snowmobile races along with the ATV pulling both contributed to the cause but the cause was snowmobile related only.

The way I see it is that the association that hosted the event may not have been trying to dig into the ribs of ATVers but used ATV events to add draw to their cause. Something like having a concession stand. It's just another way to bring in some dollars toward the goal. If this is the case, I don't see it as negative toward ATVs but actually a positive giving "press time" to what they are.

The real negative part I see between the two photos, and I don't know if this was on purpose or accidental, was that the photo of the sleds wasn't taken after they had run a bunch of races so the grass is lush and green rather turned into a mud strip looking more like the ATV mud trap shown.

Bob