• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

-3 degrees this morning

And it only hit 20 today.
Making ice now.

I have been deer hunting for the last couple days,not doing very good,so I hope the fishing is going to be better than the hunting.
See you guys on the ice.

Wallydiver;
Yes and no. Yes its nice for ice fishing,but it sucks to work outside in it,day after day.
Wish I would get laid off,then I would love the cold weather. More fishing time.

TIP-UUUUUUUUPPPP!!!

I've worked outside before in the cold weather and it does SUCK. I was fortunate enough to get laid off a couple of years ago when i was living in Minneapolis - so that's exactly what i did - came up to northern MN (which is where I'm from) and did ALOT of ice fishing, liked it so much I moved back here. Haven't regretted it once.

Stfcatfish,

I haven't talked to anyone up there lately, but it was warmer in Fairbanks on Halloween than it was in all of MN. When it's cold here, it's warm there, and vice versa...

Here's a barley pop to warm temps in AK.

Evenflow

------------------
It's all just theory till you hit the water.

I live near Remer MN
it was -3 Friday morning,on my therm. it could be off,but I dont think so.

I really don't mind working outside,actully its a whole lot better than working inside. Like you sat you just have to learn to adjust.
Let 2 does walk today. They sure look like they would taste good though.

Clueless: Wow, below zero? That's great. Pleeeaaaaase let me know when the ice on Beltrami hits at least 4 inches thick. I'll try to get up to the cabin. Unless it's Thanksgiving weekend, when I'll be killing deer by LaCrosse, Wis.

Bigfoot: Thanks for clarifying. I probably should pay more attention to who lives where, but with folks on this forum from a zillion states, sometimes it's hard to figure out where they are. blush.gif

------------------
Steve Foss
Superior, Wis.
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 11-16-2002).]