• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Food Plot's & Trail Camera's and Deer Feeders

This will be my 2nd year of bow hunting an I learned so much and had so much fun that I'm counting the days and I never thought I would say that!!! I have questions, the first one is, how long does it take to grow a food plot, and when do you pull your trail camera's from the wood's and when is the cutoff for the feeders. Thank You.

How long does it take to grow a food plot? Depends on what you plant and what time of year.

When do I pull my trail cameras from the woods? Never. They are out year round. Well, except for Jan and Feb. I dont want them to get wrecked in the cold.

When is the cutoff for feeders? All bait must be removed 10 days prior to hunting that area.

I agree with leaving the cameras out most of the year. It is one of the things my twin seven-year-old boys love the most when it come to hunting. They enjoy running out to the camera and seeing what is what. It is like their birth a couple times a month all season long. wink.gif