• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat Seats

jakemcarroll

I recently aquired a 1974 14' glastron trihull speedboat, the original seats have been replaced with swivels, and although the seats are just fine, I've seen pictures of the original arrangement, and it wasprety nice. So I am looking for a set of the back to back seating, where they flod down flat I think? I was wondering if there are any boat part dealers or salvage yards or anything like that in the metro area. Any ideas would be helpful!

Quote:

I recently aquired a 1974 14' glastron trihull speedboat, the original seats have been replaced with swivels, and although the seats are just fine, I've seen pictures of the original arrangement, and it wasprety nice. So I am looking for a set of the back to back seating, where they flod down flat I think? I was wondering if there are any boat part dealers or salvage yards or anything like that in the metro area. Any ideas would be helpful!

Cabela's in Rogers and Owatonna have them on either side of the $300 range, depending on what ones you want. Otherwise, some of the bigger dealers that sell sport boats might stock them.

I have a Starcraft Holiday SS with the fold out seats. It's really a toss up. Sometimes those seats are nice, sometimes you wish you had swivels. Becouse I moved my gas tank under one of them, and put the trolling motor batteries under the other, it's not likely I will change to swivels anytime soon. Who know's what my future need's/want's will be though.

I would give Val a call, seems like he has acess to just about any part you might need. If he does;t he probley know where it can be picked up reasonal/

I have a couple of back to back seats but they are not matching.

Cabelas would be my best suggestion, but as they mentioned they are not cheap. Also Steve Bakken might have something around (maybe) since he does upgrades and nobody wants b2b anymore.

I believe they are matching style and bases, actually they have the "newer" plastic bases which don't rot at all.

If you will re-cover them I can give you a good deal.

Send me an email