• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Princeton Tec Aurora FINAL Order list...

hawgTime

Ok. I think we have 10. I will place the order tomorrow, so if anyone on this list wants to change their mind--speak/write-up by tomorrow.

hawgTime--quantity wanted = 2

fishtrap2--quantity wanted = 2

Grabs-- quantity wanted = 2

Capt'nJosh--Quantity wanted = 1

Eyeballs--Quanity wanted = 1

boe757--Quantity wanted = 1

fishhead--Quantity wanted = 1

total = 10

thinkCold

Hey guys

I called yesterday and got the FM VM, so I left an order message---probably complete order tomorrow--have them by Wednesday.

I'm back. Thanks Icewolf.

hawgTime

[This message has been edited by hawgTime (edited 11-03-2002).]

[This message has been edited by hawgTime (edited 11-03-2002).]

Got the order placed today. Should see um before the weekend--probably more like wednesday or thursday though. I'll let you know as soon as I receive them and we can make arrangements to meet--as a group or individually.

tecTime

ps.email order confirmation:

The following transaction was processed.
This email will serve as your receipt. For questions,
please contact [email protected].

A2800 - 10 Princeton Tec Aurora
Headlamps - $250.00
Sales Tax - $16.25
Total - $266.25

Thank You For Your Order!

[This message has been edited by hawgTime (edited 11-04-2002).]

A couple guys emailed and are picking theirs up today. I don't know how the rest of you want to do it, whether you want to set a time and day to meet--swap--have a few bevs or what. I'm open to suggestions. If we do that though, it can't be this weekend. My daughter is in town and I expect I'll be on a dead run. Let me know what you want to do.

mike

fishtrap

I left you a VM when I got home and just emailed you. Give me a call or VM me tomorrow.

fishhead

I'll be working in Eden Praire next Tuesday and Wednesday so if you're in the area maybe we meet for a swap.

mike

hawgtime,

The easieast way to find me is to stop by my store. If that doesn't work for you just let me know and I'll stop by after work sometime this next week. Just let me know.

Cool that your daughter came down. I hope you guys have fun.

I picked up my light yesterday too! These things are sweet! They will last forever on a set of batteries, especially on low power, which is plenty of light for most applications.

It is so nice to have crystal clear white light without dark and light shadow spots.

I just might throw my old one away, or give it to some one that I want to out-fish this winter on the ice.

Don't hesitate on getting one of these, in fact I would even considering buying two. Just so I could leave one in my truck and never be without one!