• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 73 Stacked

hanson

You guys really think Rashad Evans has a chance against Tito? Seams like a couple years ago, Rashad was pussyfooting around the ring in the Ultimate Fighter series. He's progressed a ton but I've got to believe Tito is going to end it with a series of elbows.

There was a UFC All Access on last night following Sean Sherk around. What a machine!

I think Rashad is one tough dude. He can definitely take a beating and will probably get one from Tito. If he can outlast Tito physically he may have a chance. I don't see him knocking out Tito or making him tap out, but it should be a good fight. Sherk is one bad dude. I think some guys are scared to fight him.

Rashad will probably get his a-- handed to him as he usually gasses early. Although Tito isn't that great of a fighter either. Don't get me wrong he is by no means a slouch, but not as good as the top dogs now IMO. Sherk will have his hands full with Hermes Franca, although I think Sherk is just to strong for Hermes to handle.How about Anderson Silva against Nate Marquet, who will this winner be?

Evens is a tough hombre, moreso then what he has been given credit for and he is 15 and 0...?

On the other hand, Tito is all of that and he does have the experience? About the only one he has lost to lately is Lidell and Chuck lost to Rampage, so where does that put Tito? Or Lidell for that matter?

I like em both, but I'd have to go with Tito because of his ground skills. I'd go with the Spider against the other dude.

Quote:

I didn't get to see the fights, but the
HSOforum
said Tito won after 3 rounds ending in a draw. How does that work?

Big John penalized Tito 1 pt for grabbing the cage while Rashad was trying to take him down. I didn't see the fight either but he really must have been hanging on to get penalized. grin.gif

So technically, Tito won, but the 1 pt deduction had them even on the scorecard.

Tito looked like a chump all fight.

Sherk is awesome. I had never seen him fight before and now I cant wait to see him fight again. His wrestling skills are insane. I feel sorry for anyone that has to fight him. He took 3 or 4 huge knees to the head throughout the match and it barely even phased him.