• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

XBOX360 games

Meaney

There is going to be some excellent new games coming out for the 360. I have my eye on.... Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008, HALO 3, NASCAR 2008, and Madden 2008. Man am I going to spend a lot on games this year.

What games are you all looking forward to coming out?

I haven't been keeping up lately, but I'm really waiting for a fishing game. On the OG XBOX they had a great realistic game called "Pro Fishing Challenge" it was a hoot.

I might give Tiger a try. Still would like to see another Links game....WAY better than the TW series.

Bungie is really talking up Halo3, to the point of saying that they failed on the second one, so I'm interested to see what they've come up with.

HALO 3!

We loved the 1st and 2nd. Cant wait for the 3rd. My bro-in-law is buying the 360 just to be able to play Halo 3.

I have the 2007 Tiger game and enjoy it. I wouldnt upgrade to 2008 unless they really revamp it.

Never really got into Gears of War, even though I own it. Favs are Medal of Honor 3 and Rainbow 6. if they come out with updated versions of those, I'd be all over it! Otherwise havent heard of any other games that have me drooling (yet!)