• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CNY TIM START GETTIN' READY!!

Tim,

Did you get the E-mail from Kathy Roberts on the 25th?

Henry and Agnes are the lakes,Glad they chose new water this year.

I know December 15th seems far away right now, but it will be here before you know it.MANY,MANY plans and arrangements to be made..

BIG trip for us New Yorkers...It WILL be fun.. grin.gif

START SCHEMING,START PACKING, START PLANNING and START SAVING MONEY FOR GAS!!! shocked.gif

GAME ON!

John - Jiminy Christmas you heard something from IT confused.gif, I thought they dropped off the map. confused.gif

I sent Kathy and email the 22 of May and no response. frown.gif

I didn't know what was going on. Thanks for the heads up John... I'll check my home computer and see If I have an email there... Been busting my hump umpiring but have a nice little expense account put aside for the championship. Looking forward to meeting you and the folks along the way to and the first stop will be MarCum in Anoka wink.gif

Kyle and I have from Mon - through the following Tuesday off John for the Minnesota trip, were gonna enjoy this, you betcha. I'll post something after I get home... Can you do me a favor and email me your numbers again send them to [email protected]. Talk to you soon.

Hey Tim,

Not sure why but I tried to send my #'s to you and it seemed as though your address was incorrect?? confused.gif

So I tried to PM you through the site and the "private Message" icon wasn't on.... confused.gif

I think I stored your cell # on my cell phone, if so I'll text you the info..

Later

John - I am at the home computer and there are no emails from IT here either. I sent a test email from work to the house and received it, no problem... Try [email protected]

I'll email Kathy again tomorrow and try to find out what's going on. We need a logistics meeting me thinks wink.gif

Raining like cats and dogs here when i left work reminded me of typhoon type weather on Okinawa, it blew through in about 15 min's and were picking up some stray kicker storms. Can you say rainout wink.gif

Tim,

message seemed to go through OK to that address..

Possible server issues??

maybe Kathy did send it to you but there were the same complications?

I would forward it to you but I deleted it...sorry...

I talked to the guys we are traveling with,one of them received it and one did not, My partner Rich did not receive it either....so who knows?? confused.gifconfused.gif

Sorry Tim No telephone # for Kathy.However Ice Teams # is 320-252-0428.

The letter was sent from Kathy to 57 recipients..

The letter itself was composed by our NEW tournament director,Kolt Ringer.

Hopefully this is the road to Ice Team recovery...This year (2007 season) the crappola really hit the fan HARD.Lets hope it's all behind and better days are commin'.. wink.gif

It came in John from Kathy this morning! I talked to Kevin Reilly he thinks Rich got the email too but couldn't talk to him on the phone because of the thunderstorms we had. I think they stayed at the Super 8 for the Championship last year and will probably do the same it was 5 to 600 for the 7 days.

Cool Tim.. wink.gif

We got on it IMMEDIATELY and found the ONLY rental house on the lake. grin.gifIt's beautiful and located on Henry,Sleeps Eight,has EVERYTHING and costs 650.00 for the week!!Not bad split between four guys huh?

You gotta check this place out,it's at www.crookedwillowlodge.com

ALREADY PUMPED!!! cool.gifgrin.gif

Kyle and I will be at the Super 8 we just confirmed for 7 nights $500, looks to be only 4 miles or so from the lake, that's where Kevin and Rich stayed last year...

Crooked Willow SWEEEEETT wink.gif checked out the pics and that's nice and the price is right. Will have to swing over for a toddy or two grin.gif I like the observation deck too wink.gif

Dark Cloud - Hey bro Gissert and T-Bone are only 40 miles away so were gonna try to hook up at a watering hole and maybe take in some local folk dancing wink.gif

John - You got that right wink.gif Kyle and I ordered our NR Angling 7 day licenses on-line. What's the deal on the shelter license do we have to wait to receive a hard copy license by mail or do we get that in Minnesota because it can't be printed on-line? Gimme your number again so I can call you. Thanks

Tim if things work out right you just might have a Marine security detail with you!! LOL Would be a blast and I could help out with stuff during the tourney and make myself useful.

Talk to you soon Brother Tim

Steve

Tim,

When we went we got our shelter permits from Cristophersons bait and tackle shop,(WAIT TILL YOU SEE THIS PLACE!!)LEAVE YOUR CREDIT CARDS HOME!! grin.gifAnyhoo, the permits were printed on the same exact form as the license,they basically looked exactly the same except for the "shelter Permit" part.So I cant see why you shouldn't be able to get it on-line.

My cell # is 716 480 0936 but my shops open till 5:30 and I may not be able to chat long.

John I should have checked the site before I went home dang nab it, I was looking at a new whoopin stick on hsolist wink.gif

I'm on my way out the door as soon as I get Todds pics up, daughters dancing tonight and like all day tomorrow. I'll give you a jingle this weekend.

NOTE: Licenses with a yellow background cannot be printed on-line, and you cannot participate in this activity until your physical license arrives in the mail (usually 5 - 7 business days)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John - That's what came up when I tried purchasing the shelter license, I'll just wait and see if I receive anything in the mail that will allow me to do this online...

Tim,

Whats up buddy?

I recieved your voicemail this weekend,sorry I've been MIA,most of that is due to the fact that believe it or not,are you ready for this? I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER IN MY HOME!! blush.gif I have three in my shop that I unfortunately have to deal with 60 hrs. a week.THATS ENOUGH!!(for now!!) grin.gif

Anyway,I wouldn't sweat the shelter permit,You'll get it as soon as you get to minn.Almost every store and service station we encountered had bait,tackle and licenses.....AAAHHHHH....Alexandria Minnesota....THE MECCA!!WHAT A PLACE!! cool.gifsmile.gifEVERYTHINGS ABOUT ICE-FISHIN'!!Not to mention,you WILL be at Christophersons PRONTO!! wink.gifTo spend your Christmas money!!The way I figure it looking at the map Christophersons is about one minute from the lake,Right on the northern edge of the city of Alexandria,which is ALSO right next to the lake.VERY nice and convenient as well.

OK, time to get the presses runnin!!(I own a print shop) talk to ya soon.

Later

Quote:

AAAHHHHH....Alexandria Minnesota....THE MECCA!!WHAT A PLACE!!
cool.gifsmile.gif
EVERYTHINGS ABOUT ICE-FISHIN'!!

Sounds like heaven to me grin.gif Checked it out on google it's off 3rd Ave.... Everything seems to be wicked close, which is nice after the long drive to and fro.

Off subject but I have to ask you this. When I was stationed in Plattsburgh there was a guy I befriended while there that was from Depew but he was dating a girl from Cheektowaga and I believe her father owned a candy shop forgot the name confused.gif Can you fill in the blank?

MMMMMMMMMMMMM CANDY!!!! smirk.gif

Tim the only place that comes to mind is a place that is located at the intersection of Union road and walden avenue,right on the Depew/CheektoVegas border.Its been there since I was a kid,and it's called Antoinette's sweets.That sounds like it definately has the right geographic location.It could also have been;Fowlers chocolates,Niagara chocolates or Wahls candies.All of which are located in sunny Cheektowaga..

Hope that solves your mind-bender.

One more thing, I'll bet since she was a Cheektowaga girl,Theres a good chance she was a Beautiful,blond polish girl?? Which CheektoVegas is known for....LOTS of Poll's here..