• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got a little bored.

I was a little restless this morning so I decided to go out and shoot something. I'm still not real familiar with the camera I bought about a month ago. I need a little pracrice. However, there sure is a lack of photo subjects in this part of the state. I gotta take what I can get. 561233973_96d83484ff_o.jpg561233993_89c2c80991_o.jpg

XT, I like the goose shot best. The thick willow trunks at each edge help frame the image, and I like the willow fronds, the tall grass in the BG and the short grass in the FG. Pretty work. As an alternative presentation, you might try to crop off a lot of the grass from the bottom, which will make your orientation more panoramic and will at the same time draw your eye more quickly into the geese. Just IMO.

Thanks for the compliments and comments guys. I appreciate them all. It's much more enjoyable to post photos when you can get some feedback, postive or negative. Hints and tips are always welcome. I just wish a few more people would participate. tongue.gif