• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What kind of Hitch do you Have??

hill7410

I have a honda rincon and the hitch that i have is just not working for me. It just bolts on and the ball is 3" further out. First it is not high enough so i can get the boat on there and the bolt on hitch bent when i was dragging the driveway. I would like to get maybe a reciever hitch. It has to come up at least 6" though. Do you guys have any suggestions of where i could go?

Thanks.

There is a place in WI that makes and sells a bolt on receiver hitch bracket for many IRS ATV's. Leeds is the name of the company I believe. I have been thinking of getting one for my Grizzly as well since the ball is too far under for an easy hook up to my ice house. The factory location is a bit low as well. With that adaptor you could get a regular receiver hitch and then flip it to get more height if you needed it. They are a bit spendy though.

The best Rincon reciever hitch out there is made by ATV-Guru. Google it. He has a few different styles for the Rincon and he makes the best bumpers out there. I'm going to be getting my own from him before next winter.

Quote:

The best Rincon reciever hitch out there is made by ATV-Guru. Google it. He has a few different styles for the Rincon and he makes the best bumpers out there. I'm going to be getting my own from him before next winter.

I'll second that, ATV-GURU makes top quality stuff. He started making bumpers for sportsman as well now. Good guy to deal with.