• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

24, Season 6

Coach Dog

I've been a huge "24" fan ever since it came out. I have all the DVD's and never missed an episode...until this year. I just couldn't stay with it. It has always kept me on the edge of my seat, and waiting to see what happens next monday, but this year it kind of stunk. Last night, I watched about half of it and then at the end, I was like, "huh?" Just disapointed and hopefully they can get it back together next year. I think one of the problems is that the cast has changed so much from the first few seasons that all that is left is Jack. What does everyone else think?

I haven't really watched much of it over the years but I know someone very close to the show. After talking with him about it, it just seems like the writers take way too much freedom with the story line. They feel that they can manipulate time, reality, life, and death and it just starts to get old and over the top. And it seems that the writers know they can do whatever they want even if it doesn't make a lot of sense.

The Simpson version of 24 was more exciting then this years addition. Was always waiting for something to happen. Milo getting shot was about the only surprising thing this season. I think next year I'll just wait for the season to show up on netflix. There is really very little to watch on TV. The weather channel can be more exciting!

I've been watching '24' for a while now and I think the only season I missed was the first, but I have to say that this season wasn't the best of them thusfar. This ending reminded me of the one a few years ago with Jack bawling his eyes out in the truck. No cliffhanger at all. Maybe the irony was Jack standing at the cliff and that WAS the cliffhanger! lol.

They signed on for two more seasons so I hope this was just a bad year. They story lines are getting too predictable. How many times has Jack been in custody, only to either be released because he's the only guy that can do the job, or escapes because everyone else basically has rent-a-cop training?

Same story goes for anyone else at CTU. "You've been relieved from your post." Ten minutes later..."We NEED you to do this and that because you're the only one that can do it. You've got full security clearance again and, oh, you now supervise three other people. Forget what happened earlier, I really didn't mean it."