• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any 3-d shoots coming up?

tunrevir

I haven't shot for awhile and was wondering if there were any 3-d shoots around the metro in the near future? I probably missed out on alot of the early season shoots. Is there a way we can post updated shoots as they are coming up for those of us that are looking to shoot a bit between fishing forays? Just a thought. Thanks in advance!

Tunrevir~

I've been hitting a few here and there all winter long. I mainly shoot the Indianhead Archery league. You can check out Chilakoot's HSOforum for upcoming shoots. Otherwise I'd check out MSAA's site.

The Lester Prairie Archery Club has its 2nd and last shoot this weekened, great set up. This is located west of the TC off Hwy 7. Follow the signs off Co Road 1 and Hwy 7 to the south towards Glenoce. The turn off of 7 is right at Shadow Brooke golf course. This is a fun shoot, they even have a gator set up in the river. Beware of the iron buck!!