• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Before and After photo's. My boat restoration from 5 years ago!

Shack

I restored a boat. A 1981 Chrysler "bass pro runner 17". O/H eng. totally and added all new upgrades. It is my pride and joy. I will give you a before image and in a couple of days, i will get a now image. I get a lot of compliment's from the guys who were around when they were new. I dropped a lot of time and money into her and I will give it to my son's before I sell her. Still way cheaper than if I bought a new boat. I originaly got boat free from my uncle. Any ?'s please ask.

Before

MKnHL6vPWxV9+aS2TYmqziYDMNGZu0uY0300.jpg

After

ddZmdYrTVe5OPpY8T9xZ-rcLuZWmMqCR0300.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!NO MORE POWDER BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here she is. She is not that the brand new Ranger, but I call her home. I have dual aerated live well's, bait well. Large rod locker. Lots of gear storage. 12 gal. built in tank and 6 gal aux. tank. Dual bilge pump system and float minder (for keeping her in water for a week at a time). 105hp bored .060 over. Weisco alum. forged pistons. Three Makunie carbs (freshly o/h and synced). New Minkota trolling motor. Power anchor system. new carpet threw out. Humming bird matrix fishing system with GPS and dual display's(one on bow and other on helm). Happy Troller slows down troll. I have custom made back trolling Plexiglas shield’s (large pains)and bracket, but have not installed yet. Also original working retractable mooring tie off ropes (keeps tension when tied to dock, but lets out when larger waves come up). Remote controlled spot light. On board charging system (4 batteries). I know there's more. I also strengthened up transom with diamond plate pre-braked at 90 deg over top of transom. Also "CMC" tilt and trim. Tether switch and all items needed for tournament use. She is my river boat (note scum ring). Have not had her out in a couple of years, but am waiting for warmer weather and will have her out this year. A couple of my buddies have bought new decked out fishing boats and have not hade a need to take her out lately. OOOh. New tires, Power winch, and trailer jack. I love loading onto trailer with low profile and side guides. New windshield from Hanneys (not shown), rewired entire boat and put in killer sound system. All for now.

Addional Photo's

3L2QnPF-ID8fJ0GVQX1BXpnkYrkcwQ4+0300.jpg

QafZ+IBjGzPwO8AWq-Dy2PSXqLmhjLfO0300.jpg

x8XFtliTWDutSbmn4y8cafNylM9pvKe+0300.jpg

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif