• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honda Foreman

Bobby Diesel

I have a 1999 Foreman 450. Back when it was new my son was in his mid teens and I live out in the country and he put allot of hard miles on it for 2,3 years. I have never had any trouble with 4-wheeler except for a new ckoke cable and it gets used for food plots, ice fishing and just fun.

I just bought a 2004 foreman-rubican 500 and so far so good, the Honda-matic is nice, but im sure it will last me many years. I do have scheduled mantainence done like oil changes for winter and summer seasons.

I just baught a 2002 Honda 500 for $3800. It has the 2 and 4 wheel drive lockout, plow, winch, chains, and 580 miles. From the numerous dealers and people I talked to (also was looking at a Polaris Sportsman 500) said the honda is the cream of the crop. My good friend is the partsman at the local Honda/Polaris/Yamaha/Kawi dealer. I asked him what I needed to look at when I went to look at the ATV I baught. He said he doesn't even hardly sell a part for Honda ATV's. He said the only thing that somethimes happens is the Automatic trans goes out. This was because Honda has a Hydralic Trans that needs to be warmed up before driving. You can't just start them up in the middle of winter and take off. Other then that they are indestuctable. Not only that he said the 500 is Honda's best wheeler.

Have an 05 Foreman ES 500, it is almost to nice and too safe. I cannot get it stuck and I do not get dirty on it at all. Friend has a Sportsman 500 and he paid more for that than I did for mine. I think there is no comparison the Honda is the way to go. Not sure about now but about a month after I bought mine they had the Rubicon for the same price as I paid.