• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Le Sueur ATV Safety Course

Dave S

I will be doing a course in Le Sueur at the public library on May 12th, beginning at 11 a.m.

Call 1-888-646-6367 or 651-296-6157 for a copy of the home study cd-rom and check the MN DNR HSOforum for registration and contact information.

lep7mm,

where is the hands on going to be at, and does someone that taking the course need to pre register, or just complete the cd, and show up at the library, on may 12th?

If you need a hand setting up this year I would be willing to help out!

Scott,

Scott,

if you're the Scott from Henderson that I know and have had a daughter go through one of my courses, then the riding portion of the course will be in the same location as the last time, out by the airport.

I prefer to have people pre-register so I can keep track of how many I can plan on showing up.

as far as the set-up, I will more than likely do that late afternoon of the 11th. Figure around 6 or 7.

I might pick up my own set of props beforehand so I don't have to keep trading between instructors.

Send me an e-mail, if you still have it, and we can work out a game plan.

Lep7mm,

Let me know if I can give you a hand at all. We have spoken before on here. I am a certified trainer also from Belle Plaine. Maybe we should get together and talk about this because then I could get something together to advertise your class here in Belle Plaine.

Feel free to e-mail me at davewatkins3@netzero (Contact Us Please) net

BigDave2,

I have a full class for the 12th and could really use some help registering people as they come in and directing the students through the course. I had 10 pre-register yesterday alone.

I sent you an e-mail about a week ago but didn't hear back.

DS

Sorry that I didn't get back to you Dave. I don't always get on the internet very often.

I did get your e-mail and I didn't respond because I intended to meet you at the thing in Le seur but I was held up and couldn't make it.

I would very much like to help you though, so just let me know what it is you want me to do and I will do it. Give me a call and maybe we can get together some time this week and discuss what it is I need to do.

Dave Watkins

Cell: 952-393-7895

home: 952-873-2041

No problem Dave. If you're around in the afternoons, I could swing by on my way through Belle Plaine and we can go over the details of the course. I usually pass through around 4 p.m.

Dave, I don't usually get home until about 5:10 or so. Tomorrow(thur)it will be even later.

You can just let me know what works for you and I can meet you in Le Sueur if that works better for you. Give my cell a call anytime if you want and let me know what you think. If I don't answer just leave a message.

Thanks,

Dave

952-393-7895