• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

neighbor dog issue

Dahitman44

Try going to Menards or Home Depot and purchase some of that wire fence to go around a flower garden. It's 12" to 18"high and just sticks into the ground. Run that from the end of the wooden fence to the street. And it's temporary. No ordnance against it. Both the neighbor and the dog should get the hint. Won't cost much either.

PoleBender

What I'd do is gather up the other dog's gifts and put them on their side of the lot line.

In regard to the tabasco - my dog liked the taste... didn't faze him at all. What did get his attention was a bunch of Cayenne pepper mixed together with some butter into a red paste. I put that on the shed (that he chewed a hole in) and he hasn't touched it since that first lick.

marine_man

Take that super soaker and mix the water with skunk scent. Ought to stink the dog up pretty well.

My neighbor was having a problem with another partime neighbor, whos dog was doing he duty in his yard. After several complaints, he told the neighbor he would shoot the dog. Well, that guy called the sheriff's dept, and they sent out a squad car.

The deputy talked to both at the same time. Deputy told the dog's owner, that the other neighbor has permission to shoot and kill the dog....you have been warned.

Quote:

Any other ideas?

What kind of dog is it anyways? I suggest getting a big, mean Rottweiler and he can settle the issues! smile.gif

Or if you really want your neighbor to get the hint, just go to his year and take a big dump on his lawn blush.gif

ok ok maybe that might not work, but it was funny