• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hoyt Vectrix

surewood

Just wondering if anybody owns or has shot the Vectrix. I'm going to see if I can shoot one this Saturday, and eventually I may purchase one. I own a Hoyt now and love it, but I want to upgrade before Turkey season opens.

My brother owns one, I've shot three or four of them. They're really sweet! In my opinion the Vectrix and the new bowtech bows are the cream of the crop right now. Yes, yes, I know it all depends on what fits you well-- but man... I don't know how anyone wouldn't agree. That being said, the price tag that accompanies these bows is also something to behold!

My husband and I each ordered a Vectrix in January and are getting them next weekend. All I can say is they are one heck of an awesome bow. I'm going nuts waiting to get them! If you can get the opportunity to shoot one, do it, you will not be disappointed. I see you live in Hill City. Please take the time to drive up to Itasca Archery by Grand Rapids. This is in our opinion the best place to buy a bow and anything else you want pertaining to archery. You will get a good price, but more so Gary will spend time with you making sure you are set up right. I believe he also does any work on the bow for life and will not charge you for it if you buy from him. He has been # 1 in the state for sales of Hoyt bows. Let us know if you check out a bow there. Tell him Ryan and Brenda sent you. My husband Ryan is on the Hoyt shooter team and we try to promote Itasca Archery all that we can. Good luck.

fishtrapgirl

I shot the Vectrix at Scheels a couple days ago, and it is true that its really nice. However, I don't think its that much nicer than my Hoyt Vtec. I know that is just my opinion, but if you see an older Hoyt with a package, check it out.

Plus, if you get a Vectrix, make sure to check out the Bowtech Guardians because there sure is a lot of hype about them. Just make an informed decision, then you won't have any regrets.

Thanks for every ones opinion it really helps. Hey fishtrapgirl I agree with you about Gary, I actually bought my first Hoyt from Gary. I know people come a long way for his excellent service.

Hey fishtrapgirl I saw you and your husbands bows today, they look great. Gary let me shoot his Vectrix and I cant beleive how smoothe they are. My brother came with and had no plans of buying a new bow, but he shot it to and the bow sold itself, now Gary will be selling two. To anybody thinking of buying the Vectrix dont hesitate it is a great bow and Hoyt is getting swamped with orders. It is the bow of the year in my opinion.

Fishtrapgirl unfortunenatly I have to try to sell my bow first but either way I will be getting one, don't have one yet. Both the bows are ready and man do they look awesome, have fun.

Hey surewood good choice. Hoyt this year has made and awsome line. I own the 38 pro for my target bow and love it. The vectrix is a good bow but if you want speed in it also look at the vulcan. It is really nice and very quiet. Both the bows are about the same price. So if you are able to shoot both of them do so. Well good luck buyin!!!

My brother and I ordered the vectrix today. I did look at the vulcan but did'nt shoot it. Looks great to, but I was already sold on the vectrix. I imagine it is very simialar when you shoot it though.