• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This Woman Wants to Fish!! Pointers?

You need women in the boat or small chilren. Women and kids ALWAYS catch fish, normaly the biggest dang fish of the year...never fails.

P.S. If you want to keep fishing she is gonna need to come with, tough to fish in half a boat. wink.gif

Gotcha... I was at a wedding Friday night with their parents and older brother Derek.

I was telling him you're looking for a "fishing" partner.....

Figured I'd, well.....

Anyways, he was trying to think of who you might be.

Alright, I want to compete this summer 2007 in some tourneys and I need someone to show me the ropes. I'm a female college student, I'm not pro at fishing by any means, but I love the sport. If there are any women out there, who'd like to take a chance, maybe teach me a thing or two along the way; I'd help fund some of the entry fees. Not to mention, I guarentee we'd have a blast! Cause, hell that's half the fun! grin.gif

Hey LwnmwnMan2, I met this Derek you were talking about awhile ago two nights ago, out a Zorbaz. *laughing* I was bartending, but he came over and started talking, then I found out he was a fisherman, then I asked about fishingmn.com, which lead to my introduction as SmallieSweetie. Seriously, I didn't think a guys jaw could drop so low. *still laughing* Just thought you should know.