• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Bow Elite Synergy

arrowit

Hey has anyone shot this new bow called the Synergy by Elite Archery or heard anything about it? I was just down to Cabin Fever and they told me I needed to take a few shots with one and all I can say is WOW. Fast, no hand shock or viberation and about 200.00 less than a Mathews and a 100.00 less than a Bowtech. If anyone knows anything about them let me know. It sure looks like a great bow. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Very nice bow. Elite was started by a dude who left bowtech (and married the daughter of the owner or Martin). Basically, it's a Bowtech with better factory strings. In fact, he was sued by Bowtech for keeping the same design as what he had used while at Bowtech.

Anyway, very nice bows! I've shot a couple of them and they are really nice.

I have never shot it but it looks interesting. There are many exceptional bows on the market right now! What a fantastic opportunity to get into the sport. Good luck all!