• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

When is the Border water opener?

Rost

Rost---

Canada/Minnesota is May 13

Iowa/Minnesota is April 28

Wisonsin/Minnesota is April 28

South Dakota/Minnesota is April 21

These are on Page 45 I believe is where they start in the 07 regs book (online anyway)

I just looked again, page 51 says the 21st, I know last year it was a week later...on the regs book I downloaded it has the dates highlighted in yellow....

Just checked the south dakota regs and they say the 21st as well

did you look at the online version? That is what I was looking at, if you have the hard copy I wonder which one is correct?

I just sent an email to the dnr, my hard copy version says the 28th...hopefully they will be able to clear it up...

I am looking at the hard copy! I just got back from town and getting another to see what it says and it also says April 28!

I would think the hard copy is right as it was just sent out last week according to the bait shop i was at!

Let me know what the dnr says!

I definitly will, once I get the response I will post it.

This just in from the DNR---

They just passed emergency rules to change it to the 21st. We try to update the online regulations to help customers, it's too late to fix the printed copy. There will be an announcement or news release, but probably a little closer to the opening date.