• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Direct TV Hot Pass...

PierBridge

Looks like Direct TV's Hot pass is free for the 500 they have constent in car camera view/audio along with spotters and crew chief audio/video...they have Dale Jr, Kevin Harvick, Jimmy Johnson, M Waltrip, T stewart.

Pretty cool......no Gordo though.... wink.gif

chanells 795-799 on Direc TV not sure if its online or not.

I agree Pier. It is awesome. I watched Jr.'s channel, and they interviewed Tony Eury Jr. 4-5's during the race, had all the in-car audio, and even interviewed Jr. twice briefly during cautions. They even had a separate interview with Jr. after he was finished. That's in addition to the 3 camera shots they ran all at once.

Lawdog,

Every week they say they will pick the 5 driver's they are going to cover for that weekends race. I am sure Jr. and Stewart will be picked a majority of the time, but I would have to think Gordon would be picked as often as them though.