• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MInnesota Vikings

bassNspear

I'd like to know more about why he was fired from Cincy as their def. coord. a few years ago. I read where he didn't see eye to eye with the head coach Marv Lewis on some things. How did Cincy defense perform during his time there? From what I recall, Cincy had to put up 30 a game back then to have a chance at winning.

I don't remember how Cinncy's D was back then but in the last few drafts they have been going after some defensive players. That may be why they had to put up 30/game to win. This guys specialty is secondary and we all know we need a lot of work there. With keeping the same D-line and LB's coach's from last year our run D shouldn't suffer too much. Hopefully he can make our secondary at least respectable this year. Also the Colts secondary was decent when they were healthy. He was also an assistant with both Dungy and Lovie in TB which doesn't hurt either.