• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wheel House Rentals

rocky

Do anyone know anyone who rents out wheel houses? I live in central MN and am looking to head up to Red but everyone up there is full as far as rentals on the ice. If someone localrented them, I would tow it up for the weekend.thanks

Quote:

I believe there is a place in ramsey on hwy 10 that rents shacks, I thought they were a sponsor here last winter.

I beleive your talking about Franks RV in Ramsey, he custom builds Ultra Shack Wheel Houses. Extremely nice, friend of mine has had 4 now, all customized to his specs.

Hey Rocky, did you try checking out port-a-villa? They are located out of Rogers and they might have extra wheel houses to rent out. We just made our reservations with them 2 weeks ago and they still had openings. If you check their HSOforum it will tell you all about them. You can rent a wheel house already on the ice or rent a wheel house where you can take it where ever you want. Just a suggestion.

Quote:

I believe there is a place in ramsey on hwy 10 that rents shacks, I thought they were a sponsor here last winter.

Ramsey General Rental

I have rented an Ice Castle house from them and have always been very pleased with the house AND with their service.

The only reason I didn't suggest them to Rocky is because when he said he's from central MN that makes me think Brainerd is more convenient for him.

Quote:

am looking to head up to Red but everyone up there is full as far as rentals on the ice.

What weekend? I was up last weekend and spoke with Russ and Judy R. They rent out some nice ice castle shacks on Red. The houses are out of west wind and last weekend he had some availability. Very nice people and they try real hard to keep you on the fish...their houses did pretty good last weekend!