• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nester Falls

I'd have it with just in case...Its always easier on the back if you don't have to bend over as far to put itg through. Let me know how you do...I will be up there again over president's day weekend.

Take Care and Good Luck Fishing!!

I personally have never fished Hay...I like to fish where no one else fishes, spots that no one would think about catching crappies/walleyes at. We have been fairly successful this year and avg size is better, but still alot of smaller fish. We have gotten our limit of mostly 11.5-12 inch crappies with a few smaller ones mixed in that won't go back down the hole.

Talked to my dad and he said there is alot of ice up there now...almost extension time!!

We had a great weekend. Great time and great accomodations at Muskie Bay Resort. Nice to meet up with some friends, and also take my boy along. We found the crappies suspended over 38' of water. They cooperated enough for us to bring some home for a meal, but it wasn't fast and furious. Cold and windy. Sunday morning we tried for lakers on Crow. Iced at least one, maybe more, I had one hit in the two hours I fished them and got a little excited and missed. That's the way it goes. I think the crew I was with was going to try a new crappie spot...waiting to hear how that went. Lots of ice. We drove pickups everywhere.