• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
jimbo80

Who's Runnin a Ranger?

Specifically a 618T? Looking for feedback on likes and dislikes of this boat. Also, if you could recommend a decent dealer.

Thanks

Crystal Priez... I'm working on a deal right know on a new ranger bass boat but the guy im working with is great!!! Email me if you want his name and location!!!

I have a Ranger but not a 618T.

I bought it from the dealer in my home town. I also dealt with CP and didn't care for them at all, if I was buying around the Cities Frankies would be the first place I'd go. Good luck with your shopping.

I'm on my 4th Ranger. No. 1 from R&R Marine in Shakopee, who doesn't carry Ranger any more, but was good to work with. No. 2 from Frankies, will not buy there again, sales was good, installation was terrible. No. 3 and No. 4 from Crystal Pierz Marine. Went back to them after they were so easy to deal with on No.3 and was not disappointed on No.4. Sales was great and installation was great...

They will be my first dealer for No. 5