• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
lookincalifornia

who's out on the ice this sunday?

i used to fish with a guy who's favorite days to ice fish were new years day and superbowl sunday. you have alot of room on the ice, and the other guys out there are pretty serious. of course it's probobly more popular in MN since the vike never make the superbowl grin.gifcool.gif

Dang................ That was a good one. I'll be out just as I am usually out the morning of superbowl sunday but that coment on the vikes... uncalled for. They have been in 4, yes lost But thats more than most franchises can say. Still, typically a decent bite and less traffic. Being from Cali, Which of the three teams do you route for that won't be envolved sunday?

I will be out and watch the game from the fish house too. so smoked fish, cheese and crackers, little captain and coke, all set.

well, i was born and raised in the great state of iowa. so i had a few more choices for a favorite team. GO PACK GO!

i think they've been to a few superbowls, even won a couple cool.gif

hey fever,

you look young enough to have never seen the vikes in a super bowl. i'll bet you had a good time reading about it grin.gif i 'm not really a football nut, i don't yell at the tv, so i really don't care. but if i had to choose, i'm a packer fan. not since birth, just since majkowski cool.gif