• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Which park in Walt Disney World?

bae501

After being there a few times i would really suggest the kennedy space center. I realize you wont have kids with but the last time we were there my kids were 12 and 10, we had the hopper passes and hit the parks. then we went to kennedy and all of us agreed that it was better. and i really didnt think we were that "nerdy" just kidding, what ever your choice is you will be in warmer weather!!

So your your girl friend doesn't like thrill rides, then she would probably really like Epcot especially in the evening. Its a little more festive with the lights and the mini parades. Don't eat before you go there. Multi-varieties of different foods to try. Otherwise MGM is my second favorite.

We got back 2 weeks ago. If rides aren't your thing consider Sea World. You can also do beer tasting there! If you want to do just one Magic kingdom is the original which makes it cool, Epcot is a little more adult with the world showcase, MGM has great stunt shows with cars and bikes, and Animal Kingdom was fun like a big zoo with more. Hope this helps some.