• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

h20 problems

jighed

jighead,

The way I see it, there is really only 2 possibilities.

1. You may have the "require WAAS" option checked in the GPS Setup Menu. Uncheck this and see if this helps.

2. You got a lemon, in which case I would call Lowrance and see if you can send it in. If you have you receipt, you may be able to return it, depending on where you bought it. I work at Gander Mountain and we would typically take it back if it was under 30 days. But you would need the receipt.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.

Good Luck

If you last used your GPS in say Duluth and then you tried to use it in say Minneapolis it will take much longer for the GPS to aquire then if you restart it a mile or so away from where you last turned it off. Three years ago I could not get a GPS signal for three days only to find out that the Government shut all the satillites down because of high solar activitiy. That is the reason H2O has its disclaimer when you turn it on that you should have a back up plan in case it dont work.