• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Windy, I lose, you win.

buzzsaw

So I owe you one week of a truly disgusting avatar, would you like me to make it a Bears helmet or something along those lines? Or do you have one picked out that you can post and I will copy it and upload it as my avatar.

P.S. You Bears fans were scared when it was 16-14 weren't ya?!

Buzz,

Yes would be the answer to your question and I will give you a pass on the avatar bet. If you do want to put one up I would like to see one featuring Chris Farley as The Super Fan, that way it won't so painful to have to put up the mighty Blue and Orange. Or we can go double or nothing on the big dance, no points necessary? Let me know.

Windy

No pass allowed! I lost and must carry the flag of your team, but thanks for the "out". My fellow FMer's would be calling me a rat if I backed out, and rightfully so. I'll be changing my avatar and we can definitely do the super bowl bet next. grin.gif

Buzz,

You are the avatar master. That is perfect. I loved watching the old SNL skits when Chris Farley used to do the Super Fan.

If my beloved lose, and I know you would say "when" they lose, you will have to help me put up your avatar. I know you will be creative and will help my through the process as you know about my computer novice skills.

PS can you help me to put up that avatar on my name as well?

Windy

Buzz,

I told you about my A.D.S., avatar deficiency syndrom. If you can find one and give me the walk thru on the ole avatar thingy I will put it up asap. I am a man of my word as are you. But, don't you think the current avatar I have up could be looked at as a slam against my beloved. It shows the Bears "choking"....just a thought! LOL

Windy