• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mcary

A few mallards (pics)

Here are a few mallards from this weekend for all of the duck lovers out there.

mg04311cq9.jpg

mg0509eq2.jpg

mg0549ox3.jpg

mallardpg4.jpg

The last one was actually from about a month ago.

i like those alot,especially #2-lots of color from the background drakes. if you could,please post the lighting conditions and exif data,camera,lens,etc. thanks for posting them.

All I can say is WOW!!! I really enjoy pics with a little blurr on the wings. To me it gives the sense of how great these birds can fly. The three pics were wonderful. Thank you for sharing them!!! Great job!!!

Sorry guys. Meant to post the techs on these images but it slipped my mind among other responsibilities. I will be sure to get them posted soon (would right now, but I'm not at home). I will try to have them posted by tonight.

Here are the techs on those images:

400mm, 1/1000s, f/8.0, Ex. Comp. = 0, Dig. Exp. Comp. = + 0.5, ISO 400 (slight crop on the left side)

400mm, 1/640s, f/8.0, Ex. Comp. = 0, Dig. Exp. Comp. = +0.9, ISO 400

400mm, 1/800s, f/8.0, Ex. Comp. = 0, Dig. Exp. Comp. = +0.8, ISO 400

400mm, 1/1000s, f/5.6, Ex. Comp. = +1/3, Dig. Exp. Comp. = +0.5, ISO 400

All images were taken with a Canon Rebel XT and a 100-400mm L lens (the Catfish kickback lens).