• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sound of music

I have gotten completely tired of these grey, dark, cloudy, miserable days lately. Decided I'd try to do something different and photograph something without fur or feathers. This is a shot of one of my other hobbies.

God bless,

Tom W

marshallsh8.jpg

This was taken using a single flash handheld about two feet over the camera.

D2X / ISO 100 / 60mm macro lens / F22 / 1/60th of a sec. / omni bounce FD

TW -I am a little miffed that you and I didn't end up in a boat together last year.. and now that I know you are a guitar dude.. I am even more miffed... We need to stick the bass together next summer.. and even though I am more of a accoustic dude.. we can talk music as well!.. nice pict~

I agree sir. We did try a couple of times, but it just didn't seem to work out. For sure this year though, as I'm already looking forward to spring. If you're willing to come down to Waconia after Bass opener, I can promise you we'll get on em'.

God bless,

Tom W