• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jada Bait-Spikes

I guess that you have to find out somethings the hard way. I had ordered our bulk spike order on the 26 of Dec and expected it to arrive in a couple days. I kept calling the PO and checking on the package.Nothing.I was off between 12-22and 1/2 from Hardens.It seems that since I had ordered through the Postal service(not UPS) and had stuff shipped to Hardens that the delivery system had not only my po bx but also %Harden Furniture.The package arrived at the post office with both addresses on it so the clerk sent it to Hardens.:(frown.gif. The postmaster admitted that she had made a delivery error but since it was not insured I had no valid claim. I took it to the next level and no claim was allowed.When I arrived at work on the 2nd of Jan here was my package. shocked.gifshocked.gifMy supervisor took the package and put on my work table. I thought he would of called me but he didn't. Christmas stuff???? I called Jada Bait and told him of the problem. He stated that the postal service made a delivery mistake and I should submit a claim. No claim. I will salvage some of the 26,000 spikes but I have to say that Dale at Jada is shipping the spikes again to cover our loss. He could of said SORRY CHARLIE, but being a quality company he takes care of his customers.The group will have enough spikes for the season I'm sure.Cmon Ice. smile.gif

Well North Shore the boys will help you out with the loss and we will pay extra to help you recoup some of that cash on that first shipment. That's what friends do... Thanks for ordering. I don't know what worked out with JADA on the second order but if he bended a little from the 1st order mishap then he's alright with me.

I sent Mike's pics, check your email...

Greg, as they say spike happens! Thanks for all the efforts you are making to help us icers keep our chins up. Since the post office is a federal entity, one can place a claim against them through the legal system. I'll find out how, since they admitted fault. The insurance thing is talk . . . if we throw a fraud waste and abuse filing in front of their supervisor, they may have second thoughts. It now becomes the principle and not the value.