• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twin Cities MI

mntraveler

Hiya -

Ahh...it's going to be me, actually.

Not 100% done putting my notes together for the talk, but I think I'm going to be talking about some of the things I learned/observed last season that I think might be useful to folks. A little free-wheeling subject-wise (definitely not focused on a single lake or technique) but interesting, I hope.

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

Rob,

On a related note are you going to be speaking at a Fargo MI meeting this year? I enjoyed your talk last winter. I actually applied the info you presented during the summer months and put more fish in my boat because of it. A few talks like that and I might actually become a respectable muskie fisherman!

Hiya Scoot -

You know, I dunno about Fargo. I usually get up there once a year or so. Always enjoy going there... I'll ask Brett what their schedule is...

Cheers,

Rob Kimm