• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Warm Weather got you down ? take a look at the extended outlook

Jim43

43....Jah! I hope so to! This weather has me gun shy about going out and doing some scouting on some new water I want to try this season.

I've been nibbling my fingernails, wondering if we will be able to do our late winter/spring thing like usual? He11, I was open water fishing yesterday! Even caught a walleye on the long rod and missed afew more.

Cmon winter!

Jim43: Just in time for the trout opener. I'm going with our cuz and his boy(s)this next weekend (13th). Extended forecast high for Saturday up there is 10 degrees. Wanna go ? Dale might be going also. Know more Wed..

Quote:

Jim43: Just in time for the trout opener. I'm going with our cuz and his boy(s)this next weekend (13th). Extended forecast high for Saturday up there is 10 degrees. Wanna go ? Dale might be going also. Know more Wed..

I wish bro, but this next weekend Gina works and I am transport for her. Hoping to get out next week during the

week after school to get TJ out again. He has been complaining about not getting out. Don`t really blame him after are last trip out to Clear and we had to turn around do the ice conditions.

My new tractor arrives this next week to, hope to use it with some snow if we ever get anymore. the 7inches we got on New years nothing but snowdrifts and plow piles left over now.

frown.gif

To bad . Dale wanted me to go today . Rush is to much of a zoo with everyone from the south metro driving up because of worse ice down there . Then after last weekends rain I heard reports of 15" drain holes with very little freezing weather during the week. I also heard 2 guys fell thru Chisago yesterday and were helped out by other fisherman. Don't know the details . I'll wait to head back up north. I might be heading up to Lake of the Woods but do not have definite answers from anyone yet . Do you think TJ could sit out in a fish house all day ?

He could if they are biting good. Should have seen him a couple weeks ago when we really nailed them for a couple hours. Was he ever excited. No more of this Dad, I got another one. Can you take it off for me ? Told him if he wants to fish its his job to take them off from here out. Gotta work on him about hooking waxies yet. grin.gif