• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3D target help.

UNIT

I have trouble removing arrows from my 3D target. I shoot plain field tips into it and they are very difficult to remove. Anything suggestions? Is there something to put on arrows to make them easier to remove? Are there some tips that work better than others?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

UNIT

Ivory bar soap.... You should see this stuff at 3D tournaments... rub a little on your arrow for the first 6 inches or so... makes it a ton easier... there are some liquid products that are made for 3D as well.. check with your local archery shop for that... the ivory soap has always worked for me.. and it smells nice.. LOL

also... leave the paper on the bar of soap.. that way you have something to hold on to... if you cut a small V into the end of the bar you can cover more of the arrow per swipe. wink.gif

and again.. an arrow puller is a must.

At tournaments when arrows are jammed in tight into the 10 ring on newer targets it often will take 2 guys to pull an arrow...

Man i love 3D tournaments... cant wait till spring.