• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trapping Coons

Your best bet is contact the Minnesota Trappers Association and ask them for someone in your area who can teach you. It is best to have a mentor so you learn all the proper rules, sets, and things to do to fine tune your sets, and make them less stressfull for the animal.

If you don't want to get ahold of the MTA then find someone in your area who traps and sit down with them and learn.

If you want to get an idea of what trapping in Minnesota will be like, go find the Regs on the DNR webpage and read through them. That is another great place to start. If you can not find a mentor let me know I will see what I can do for you.

With your MTA membership, you should get "The Trapper and Predator Caller" magazine.

I have been getting these since the 1970's, and I learn stuff from every issue. One of the best, by far, magazines I get.