• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just around the corner - Turn 3!

eyepatrol

Here we go! It won't be long now! grin.gifgrin.gif

"SPEED will begin its NASCAR season with coverage of Preseason Thunder testing days at 7 p.m. ET on Jan. 8. The 30-minute highlight shows will feature testing coverage from the Nextel Cup, Busch and Craftsman Truck series sessions at Daytona International Speedway, giving NASCAR fans their first looks at new drivers, new teams and new racecars.

"This is going to be a huge year for SPEED and NASCAR fans," said Hunter Nickell, SPEED Executive VP and General Manager. "High-profile events, including the Duel 150's and the NASCAR Nextel All-Star Challenge come to SPEED for the first time.

"SPEED continues as the home to the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and we'll continue to deliver the most experienced and entertaining NASCAR event coverage every weekend of the entire season."

NASCAR testing coverage will lead into SPEED's 12-day Daytona Speedweeks program schedule, highlighted by livecoverage of the Gatorade Duels repeated in prime time, the Truck Series season opener, the inaugural SPEED Performance Awards, the Bud Shootout Drawing, the ARCA season opener and the return of popular SPEED shows, including NASCAR RaceDay, Trackside, NASCAR Live!, Wind Tunnel, Tradin' Paint, NASCAR Performance, Inside Nextel Cup, NASCAR Victory Lane, The SPEED Report and the debut of the SPEED Road Tour Challenge.

"NASCAR RaceDay was a big hit for SPEED last year," Nickell added. "We took a big-event, fan-first approach to our live, at-track programming and people responded in a big way. Ratings for the show were up 16 percent overall and nearly 30 percent with the younger audiences.

"We can't wait to introduce the first SPEED Performer of the Year, the four fans participating in the Road Tour Challenge and some new wrinkles to our SPEED stage shows."

Beginning Jan. 29, SPEED also will cover NASCAR test sessions from Las Vegas Motor Speedway."

PRESEASON THUNDER

SPEED Schedule -- All Times ET

• Jan. 8: Cup Series testing, 7 p.m.

• Jan. 9: Cup Series testing, 7 p.m.

• Jan. 10: Cup Series testing, 7 p.m.

• Jan. 11: Testing highlight show, 7 p.m.

• Jan. 12: Truck Series testing, 7 p.m.

• Jan. 14: Truck Series testing, 6:30 p.m.

• Jan. 15: Cup Series testing, 6:30 p.m.

• Jan. 16: Cup Series testing, 6:30 p.m.

• Jan. 17: Cup Series testing, 6:30 p.m.

• Jan. 18: Testing highlight show, 6:30 p.m.

• Jan. 22: Busch Series testing, 7 p.m.

Yep, I can't wait either! Just thinking of the 150's at Daytona gets me pumped. Heck, even testing! crazy.gif

I like the fact that they're going to be covering some testing. Gives me something to watch and look forward to. That's why I said "Turn 3"....headed down the back stretch of the off-season which is quickly coming to the finish line for the start-up of the regular season! Bring it on! cool.gif

Hooliganz, Welcome to the NASCAR forum.

There are alot of great guy's and gals that check in here.

Please feel free to join in on the banter.

Only one rule you are limited to only 3 post's per year on if the 24 is better then the 8 or the 8 is better then the 24. grin.gif

Sifty

Quote:

Only one rule you are limited to only 3 post's per year on if the 24 is better then the 8 or the 8 is better then the 24.

Uh oh! I'm in trouble! Gonna have to pick my spots when to and when not to say how much better the 24 is over the 8 and how the 8 is living off his old man's rep!

Oh dang! Just used one up! shocked.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Only one rule you are limited to only 3 post's per year on if the 24 is better then the 8 or the 8 is better then the 24.

Uh oh! I'm in trouble! Gonna have to pick my spots when to and when not to say how much better the 24 is over the 8 and how the 8 is living off his old man's rep!

Oh dang! Just used one up! shocked.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

Nice, one other rule no sighing up under a fake name.

grin.gifblush.gif

Sifty