• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just around the corner - Turn 3!

eyepatrol

I'm willing to say end of their careers that Gordon has more wins, top 5's, top 10's, more laps lead, more races lead, more miles lead, more championship trophies, more years in the top 10 standings and overall finishes ahead of Jr. in the standings more times than Jr. finishes ahead of Gordon.

Uh Oh, I think I'm over my 3 post limit now!

I think that Jr. will strugle with the COT. I believe that DEI and it's engineers have built racecars that cater to his driving style, and with the COT and the tight rules package (IROC?) there won't be much room for engineering advantages. IMO

BTW, I believe that if you re-read the forum policy it says that betting is not allowed. I was told that anyways.

I would agree that Gordon will end up with more wins etc. than Jr. But, I do believe that Jr. will finish higher than Gordon. As far as the betting goes, there was no invite to bet but just a statement.

I think this has been my 3 Jr. and Gordon posts so thats it for the year. frown.gif I guess we will need to talk about ole Unibrow or a Rousch driver.